Duterte’s list of narco politiciansPosted on
DAVAO CITY (March 15)-— Here is the transcript of President Rodrigo Duterte’s speech as he announced the names of the alleged narco politicians in the country.
“Since my assumption in 2016, I have committed to eradicate the drug problem. I’ve done that.
My decision to unmask these drug personalities was anchored on my trust in the government agencies who have vetted and validated the narco-list.
The Department of Interior and Local Government has filed administrative cases against them — local officials today, March 14, 2019, at the Office of the Ombudsman. The Anti-Money Laundering Council and the Presidential [Anti]-Corruption Commission conduct their respective investigations; the results of which will aid us in filing airtight cases against them.
Remember that “public office is a public trust”; an official’s right to privacy is not absolute and there is a compelling reason to prioritize the interest of the state and the people.
As your President, my ultimate concern is the pursuit of order in government and the welfare of the Filipino people. My administration assures you of our dedication to change the lives of Filipinos now, not tomorrow.
So this is already a validated report. May I start.
Validated narco-politicians, vice mayors and up:
- Ferdinand Dancel Aguinaldo, Mayor of Pasuquin, Ilocos Norte;
- Jesus Celeste, your name pops out every year, Representative, Congressman, first district of Pangasinan;
- Marjorie Apil Salazar, Mayor of Lasam, Cagayan;
- Jefferson Khonghun, Mayor of Subic, Zambales;
- Erlon Agustin, Mayor of Camiling, Tarlac;
- Cipriano “Goto” D. Violago Jr. Mayor of San Rafael, Bulacan;
- Jeffrey Khonghun, Representative, first district of Zambales;
- Eulalio “Larry” Mendoza Alilio, Mayor of Lemery, Batangas;
- Raul Santiago Palino, Mayor of Teresa, Rizal;
- Cecilio “Ilyong” C. Hernandez, Mayor of Rodriguez Rizal;
- Loreto “Ambin” S. Amante, Mayor of San Pablo, Laguna;
- Juan “Danny” Toreja, Mayor of Ibaan, Batangas;
- Roderick Alcala, Mayor Lucena City
Sus itong mga Alcala. Itong si Proceso, Secretary of Agriculture ni PNoy. Alam mo sir, naubos na kayong mga Alcala diyan sa — patay lahat. Hindi kayo nadala. Mayor of Lucena City. I just visited Lucena. I met you there. Thank you for greeting me but you know you are here and you have always been there in this list for many years now.
Kung pera ka, marami na. Kaiipon ka ng mga — siguro 50 million. Hindi mo rin maubos ‘yan. Huwag mo na hintayin mamatay ka. Susmaryosep. May mga anak ka, kawawa ka. May mga ano [live stream interrupted] kasi, may mga tao sa mundo na — hindi mo pwedeng lokohin. Ginagawa mo kaming kengkoy dito sa gobyerno, parang wala na kami.
Ako, if I cannot dispose of you, neutralize you, I will resign as President. Inutil ako. So what is — he may, sitting before the top general of the Armed Forces pati police. Eh ako mismo, wala akong ginawa. Magsabi ‘yan sila, “Sundalo lang kami, anong inutos mo? Wala ka namang inutos. Nakita itong bayan natin nagkakanda-l**** na.
- Bruno T. Ramos, Mayor of Bay, Laguna;
- Caesar Perez, Mayor of Los Baños, Laguna;
- Dennis Linco Hernandez, Vice Mayor of Rodriguez, Rizal;
- Rommel Ayuson, Board Member, Rizal Province;
- Nieves Cabuñalda [Rosente], Mayor of El Nido. Narinig na kita ma’am noon pa.
- Jesus… Jesus — Julius pala ‘to. Julius Ronald “Junjun” L. Pacificador, Mayor of Hamtic, Antique.
Itong, when was the last time I read the surname Pacificador. Huwag na lang baka ma-insulto ka.
- Jed Patrick Escalante Mabilog, Mayor of Iloilo City, dismissed from service. Alam mo I’d like to inform the US Embassy.
The list below are included in the list but was not among those announced during the live telecast of RTV.
- Mariano Malones, Mayor of Maasim Iloilo
- Ariel Alagos, Mayor of Calusi, Antique
- Vicente Loo, Mayor of Daan Bantayan, Cebu
- BB Sabalones, Vice Mayor of San Fernando, Cebu
- Vicente Veloso, Representative of Leyte, Third district
- Jamar Mansul, Mayor of Hadji Muhtamad town, Basilan
- Gamar Janihim, Mayor of Sirawai, Zamboanga del Norte
- Cresenciano E. Mahilac, Mayor of Sinacaban, Misamis Occidental
- Ezel T. VIllanueva, Mayor of Calamba, Misamis Occidental
- David navarro, Mayor of Clarin, Misamis Occidental
- Dizon Almonte, Mayor of Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental
- Pablo Matinog Jr., Mayor of Sto, Niño, South Cotabato
- Albert T. Palanca, Mayor of Banga, Sout Cotabato
- Abubacar Pendatun Maulana, Mayor of Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
- Roberto M. Luna Jr., Mayor of Lingig, Surigao del Sur
- Montasir M. Sabal, Mayor of Sultan Sumagka, Maguindanao
- Datu Rasul Sanki, Mayor of Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Abdul Wahad Sabal, Vice Mayor of Talitay, Talitay, Maguindanao
- Ottoh Montawal, Vice Mayor of Datu Montawal, Maguindanao
- Neds Dimaukom, Mayor of Saudi Ampatuan, Maguindanao
- Gambao Abinal, Vice Mayor of Maguing, Lanao del Sur
- Arafat Salic, Vice Mayor of Marawi City
Arafat Salic was arrested last Wednesday, March 13 inside Marawi City Hall by police and military personnel. -NewsLine.ph