TF-Davao, PNP arrest 8 suspected illegal drug dealers carrying P3-million worth of ‘shabu’Posted on
DAVAO CITY — The Task Force Davao in coordination with Calinan police arrested eight suspected drug personalities allegedly carrying P3-million worth of illegal drugs on Saturday at about 6:00 in the evening, January 11, 2020 at the TF-Davao checkpoint in Barangay Lacson, Calinan District.
Davao City Police Office in a report stated, that personnel of TF-Davao and Calinan Police ordered the passengers of the red Toyota Innova with plate number UIB 152 to alight and undergo inspection by passing through an x-ray scanner when they discovered the illegal drugs.
The report stated that group prepared to pass the scanning machine, when authorities noticed that one of the eight passengers who was carrying a sling bag which was partially opened went restless and instead left the same bag inside the vehicle, this, led the authorities to suspect that something was wrong.
When the police and TF personnel asked the person to open his bag, they discovered sachets containing white granules of suspected illegal drugs inside the bag which include among others:
– Five (5) pieces of big size heat-sealed plastic transparent sachet containing white crystalline of suspected shabu
– Ten (10) pieces of small size heat-sealed plastic transparent sachet containing white crystalline of suspected shabu
– Two (2) pieces of “malong”
– One (1) piece of color green/black sling bag, Caterpillar in brand
– One (1) unit of color red Toyota Innova with plate number UIB 152.
The suspects individually identified themselves as:
- 1. ABOLKAER MANGORANGKA CABUGATAN, 48 years old, resident of Lumba Bayabao, Lanao Del Sur,
- 2. ODEN CADATO BUSRAN, 45 years old, resident of Punud, Bobung Lanao Del Sur,
- 3. JERRY GANI ALI, 51 years old, resident of Tugaya Lanao Del Sur,
- 4. LANDO AWAD ALI, 50 years old, resident of Tugaya Lanao Del Sur,
- 5. NORLAYLA ESMAIL DIPATUAN, 19 years old, resident of Lancaf Marawi City, Lanao Del Sur,
- 6. EDDIE AWAD ACOP, 44 years old, resident of Lanao Del Sur,
- 7. MOHAMMAD DILAMPAON GUBAT, 32 years old, resident of Punud, Bobung, Lanao Del Sur
- 8. ROSALYN SIERBO ABDULGANI, 40 years old and resident of Tugaya Lanao Del Sur.
The suspected illegal drugs weight approximately 179 grams with an estimated street value of more or less three million pesos (PHP3,000,000.00).
Apprehended suspects are now under the custody of Calinan Police while authorities prepare a case against hem for violating Section 5 and 11 of RA 9165 or the Dangerous Drugs Act. -Editha Z. Caduaya