PRC reschedules June-August 2020 licensure exams to 2021Posted on
MANILA – All licensure examinations originally scheduled from June to August 2020 are postponed and will be moved to 2021, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) said in an advisory Friday.
In its official website, the agency stated “The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) informs the public that the POSTPONED June to August 2020 Licensure Examinations for the following professions will be rescheduled in the year 2021”
Among those rescheduled examination include the following:
- Environmental Planners; Guidance Counselors; Interior Designers;
- Landscape Architects; Mining Engineers; Nutritionists- Dietitians
- Psychologists; Psychometricians; Social Workers; Veterinarians;
- Master Plumbers; Mechanical Engineer; Certified Plant Mechanics;
- Medical Technologists; Occupational Therapists; Physical Therapists and Sanitary Engineers
The specific dates of the new schedules will be posted on PRC’s website and official social media accounts.
This developed as PRC on Saturday announced that due to the declaration of Enhanced Community Quarantine Cebu City and the Reinstitution of Strict Border Restrictions within the Province of Cebu, the frontline services in PRC Regional Office in Cebu will be temporarily suspended starting June 29, 2020 until further notice.PRC Cebu will continue to implement Work-from-Home arrangement.
PRC urged the public to email the office via firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, for further questions and concerns regarding the postponement of the licensure examinations. -Newsline