Shelah Faye Juntilla is Mutya ng Davao 2018Posted on
DAVAO CITY Philippines — Candidate No 13, Shellah Faye Juntilla was crowned Mutya ng Davao 2018 Thursday night, March 15, 2018 , at the RMC Filoil Flying V Event Center.
Juntilla bested 60 other Mutya hopefuls.
Joining her court :
Patnubay ng Davao:
# 1 – Mary Rose Vicente
Pag-asa ng Davao :
# 5 – Claudine Alyssandra Verga
Sinag ng Davao:
# 14- Pamela Framil
Diwa ng Davao:
# 10- Cindy Pauline Benedicto
The competition does not include a swimsuit competition in adherence to the Women’s Code.
The annual Mutya ng Davao search is the highlight of the city’s founding anniversary. This years marks the 81st Araw ng Davao
The board of judges included:
.1. Arturo Milan, DCCII President
2. Joan Mae Soco, Bantayan (Mutya ng Davao 2003)
3. Mr. Beethoven Sur, Coporate Affairs Manager of Phoenix Petroleum Philippines
4. Michale Dakudao, Architect & Lifestyle Wirter Dakudao and Sons Ic.
5. Atty. Roentegen Bronce, Q&A Trainer Aces and Queens
6. Lea May Luna- General Manager of Mamay Inn & Resorts Inc.
7.Gabby Concepcion, Filipino Actor
8.Jose Julio, Director of the Development Bank of the Philippines-Data Center Incorporated
9. Atty. Salvador Panelo, Chief Presidential Legal Counsel
Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte Carpio attended the final night of this year’s search.
Juntilla is now Davao City’s ambassadress of goodwill. She received P100,000 cash aside from other rewards.-Newsline.ph