BREAKING: 18 hurt in Isulan, Sultan Kudarat blastPosted on
DAVAO CITY (April 3-)UPDATED — Eighteen persons including a pregnant woman were hurt when a still unknown bomb exploded along the national highway in Isulan, Sultan Kudarat at about 3:13 in the afternoon.
The Municipal Disaster Risk and Reduction Management Council has earlier recorded six wounded but the number increased to 14 as of presstime.
The MDRRMC is still making round among hospitals to monitor casualties.
NewsLine.ph source said the bomb exploded infront of Carlito’s Chricken restaurant along the national highway.
The MDRRMC has recorded the following victims:
- Nasunlong Montazer, 21 of Bumbayan (St. Nazarene Hospital)
- Christian Casepe, 21 of Bagumbayan (St. Nazarene Hospital)-
- Datu Joven Guiamedel , 7, of Bagumbayan (St. Nazarene Hospital)-
- Norhana Guiamedel, (St. Nazarene)-
- Layka Abpet, 19 of Esperanza (St. Nazarene Hospital)
- Watchel dela Cerna, 16, of Isulan (St. Nazarene Hospital)
- Cyrell dela Cerna, of Isulan (St. Nazarene Hospital)
- Ronel Cariño, 23, Isulan (St. Nazarene Hospital)
- Rosarie Joy Detidocio,18, Isulan (St. Nazarene Hospital)
- Nazier Nasundig, 40, of Bagumbayan (St Nazarene Hospital
- Bai ali Malidas, 30 of Bagumbayan (SK provincial hosp)
- Che che Malidas, 22 of Bagumbayan (SK provincial hosp)
- Midatu Mindal Malidas, 14 of bagumbayan (SK provincial hosp)
- Jhonny Garcia, 41, Isulan (SK provincial hosp)
- Carl Denver Laguerder, 8, Isulan (SKPH
- Randy Tranquillero, 40, Bagumbayan-
- Jenny Pagabangan, 24, Shariff Aguak
- Bai Aminah Japitana 24, Shariff Aguak
Police and military authorities are still investigating the motive and the suspects
behind the bombing,
This story is developing..REFRESH FOR UPDATE