After landslide victory, PDP-Laban treats DavNor residentsPosted on
DAVAO CITY (May 16) — Leaders of Partido Demokratiko Pilipino – Laban ng Bayan (PDP-Laban) in Davao del Norte treated their constituents at the Atrium of Tagum City Hall on Thursday, May 16.
The PDP-Laban DavNor ushered the victory of the candidates for governor, vice-governor, three city mayors and five municipal mayors, two congressmen.
The following are elected under the PDP-Laban: Governor Edwin I. Jubahib; Vice-Governor Rey Uy.
- House of Representatives: First District – Pantaleon D. Alvarez;
- Second District- Allan R. Dujali.
Eight of the eleven (11) mayoralty seat went to PDP-Laban candidates namely:
- Tagum City Mayor : Allan Rellon
- Island Garden City of Samal Mayor- Al David uy
- Panabo City Mayor – Jose Relampagos
- Sto. Tomas Mayor-Ernesto Evangelista
- Kapalong Mayor – Maria Theresa Timbol
- New Corella Mayor – Jorjean Federiso
- San Isidro Mayor – Arnel Sitoy
- Talaingod Mayor -Onit Libayao.
Alvarez together his partymates tendered a victory party which was attended by over 5,000 people.
Jubahib said, the winners shared for the expenses “amo silang gipasalamatan sa ilang kinasingkasing nga suporta, ug among silang suklian sa tininoud nga pagpanerbisyo (We thanked them who the wholehearted support, we will repay them with genuine public service)”.
The celebration started with a mass at 3:30 in the afternoon and ended with the feast.-Editha Z. Caduaya/NewsLine.ph